mandag den 7. december 2009

Secrets

We all have them.

I just feel like I'm getting more of them everyday that passes by.

I can't tell the truth.

Some I tell lies because they can't handle the truth, others because I don't want to get into a deep discussion with.
But in the end they all don't understand a thing.

Today I lied again.
To my mother.
When I got home, she looked at me and said "you skinny girl, are you still loosing weight?"

I couldn't tell her "Yes I do" because what wouldn't she think or say, and I didn't want to discuss it with her.
I can't just tell her that it has turned in to an eating disorder. I can't tell her that I still want to loose more. So therefor I lie.
It is for the best. They shouldn't get involved, it will only hurt more.
And I don't mean to hurt them at this moment, eventhough I don't really care for them.

The more they get involved the worse it get. That's why I can't tell....

You think you can make things grow, but in truth you're like a desert

I haven't slept all night. I'm tired, but forces' myself to stay awake.
I have homework that needs to be done
workout that I HAVE to do
take a bath and then relaxe for a bit before I can finally hit for bed.

But I only have 2 weeks left of school before it's christmas holiday <3
I'm looking forward to take some time for myself and just be a bit alone.

Tomorrow I'll have a long day as well with the same subject as I had today for whole seven hours and when I get off from school I'll head it for our Postoffice and pick up to package for me <3
I'm quit sure that they are from LL and Angel-secret <3

And soon I'll order a dress and skirt from F+F! I need clothes that fits me.

Over and out! ^_^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar