lørdag den 30. januar 2010

Feeling down yet again

When will it stop! I'm really pathetic!
I feel bad.
I feel like I wanna purge.
I've eaten chocolate today and it makes me feel crappy to know that I have!
Why is it so hard to get out of this sickness?
I'm going to bike for 20 min. more because I feel so bad.
I don't even think any of it looks pretty anymore. I don't know what pretty is or what it means.
My stomach feels big and makes me feel weird inside.

Going to punish myself for this because it's the only thing I know that I can do to make me feel better.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I know exactly what you mean..
    I'm debating whether i should stay on track, lose more weight, even after the party next week -or- I should stop caring and eating normally again.. I'm 45 high/46 low atm :/

    SvarSlet
  2. It's good to know that I'm not the only one struggeling.
    Hope you'll find a balance in it =)

    SvarSlet