lørdag den 30. januar 2010

Home again


Yep, I am now finally home again from my trip with my class.
The first thing I bought was this (1'st pic) Angelic Pretty dress from Leechy <3 She even put a little extra gift in the bag for me! =D She's such a sweet girl!

After that I went crazy shopping xD (though I didn't use that much money on it <3)

a black jacket, 3 T-shirts, 2 winter hats, black headbow, and a winter scarf

then these shoes <3 and these 2 cupcake porcelean cups


I also finally got my Vampire Hunter D vol. 4
<3 Think I'll read it tonight!



4 kommentarer:

  1. Aaww, the JSK is vry beautiful! :D And the cupcake porcelean cups too! <3<3<3

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks you so much! I'm also totally in love with the JSK <3 I'm so happy that she sold it to me! AP is just my fav. brand!

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow!
    where did you buy those cupcake cups?
    i've already got one similar from Tiger and a piggy-bank-piece-of-cake from Tiger as well, BUT i want those too! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I bought them in Søsterne Grene xD

    SvarSlet