fredag den 8. januar 2010

Keeping no promises

No matter how hard I wanna try to eat normal again, I just can't seem to do it.

I keep on messing with their heads. Making them think that I eat more food, eventhough I don't.

I'm really in a inner battle with myself to make this into a succes, but it's really hard work.

Especially when I'm so afriad of gaining wait as I am.
I'm almost at 48 kg. at the moment and I still keep on pushing myself further down.

I just don't see myself as others see me. No matter what I do I keep on seing this big person in the mirror.
It's almost unbareble.

I will try even harder on Monday to make this better.

More lies


Today has actually been a nice day. I thought it was going to be long and boring, but instead it was short and exciting ^-^
We had IT (information technologi) where we had to try some new stuff in a Word document, and after that create our own website! I had a lot of fun during that. And when we had done that we got the rest of the day off <3
So I have cleaned a bit more, been sewing, working out, and have going soooo crazy to Michael Jackson xD
I don't know why, but I have been dancing like an idiot to his music all day long lol.

oh well, I'll go dance some more xD
and then watch Yumeiro Patissiere and Kimi ni todoke <3


Have a wonderful evening <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar