tirsdag den 16. februar 2010

Update


Thought it was about time I came with a little update on what I have been getting home these last few days.

I know I'm a big money spender, but that happens in bad periodes when I feel down.
I got my new wig home, which you can see is pink <3
So I took a new photo with me wearing it.

This next one is the love. I adore my new stuff <3
especially the AP milky chan scarf! *-*
soooo soft!




Then I got four pair of socks and two cake rings from a shop on ebay called "Refuse to be normal"
They actually have a lot of great things there <3


Last but not least I went to go shop in "Tiger"
Their Nuddles only contains 70 calories per packagde <3
So I can live on them forever and not gain any weight hopefully, and they taste great.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Omg! Love the SP stuff *_* ~<3
    I wish I had the money for byuing lolita stuff :D
    Can't wait to see pictures of you wearing it 8DDD

    SvarSlet
  2. your dresses are really cute! ♥ and love your scarf ♥♥

    SvarSlet