onsdag den 16. juni 2010

Getting crazy!

These last few days I have been completely out of track!! I can't seem to focus and my eating habbits have been a disaster! I haven't seem to care and just been stuffing myself.
So now I feel really down and at the egde of crying every moment I look at myself in the mirror because I see myself getting fatter and fatter!
I don't wanna go back to where I was before! x_x
I would rather die!
And stepping on to the scale and see that I have gained 2 kilograms because of it scares the hell out of me.
I really just wanna stay at 42 kilograms all the time and feel the bones on my back, my hips and my stomach but I just feel like it's all gonna go away soon if I don't stop eating like crap and get myself back on track to before!

I feel so miserable right now!
It's all just falling apart! I just wonna die!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar