tirsdag den 12. oktober 2010

New bling cover *-*


Today I received this awesome rhinestone cover for my cellphone <3
It's soooo pretty <3
I really want some more, but there's not many covers for my phone =/

I have also got my extensions, but the color didn't fit what was shown on the picture from the seller, so it doesn't fit my hair color at all, so I'm thinking about selling them.
Still waiting for some packages.
And I finally started to write stories again! I wrote two pages this evening.

My scars on my arm hurts, but it's better to have an outer pain then to feel the inner.
And while cooking today I burned my hand. So more pain for me. *lucky* O_o'

I'm also tired of everything (as people might have noticed lol)
So I have been completely ignoring my father.
I hope he gets the message of this deep silence and distance I'm keeping.

Well that's all for now.
Actually feels good to be writing again here on my blog!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I hope you'll keep writing this time; you've been so silent.
    And, you know... whatever you father says, you're old enough to decide for yourself. In the end it might be better to just make the decision, instead of having those silent wars.

    SvarSlet
  2. thanks sweetheart and thank you for always being there to talk during hard times <3
    I'll keep that in mind! And I will keep looking, but I'm not gonna tell him.

    SvarSlet