onsdag den 5. januar 2011

Yet again! =O

Once again it's been a while since I have written on my blog. >_<
I'm really getting bad to take some time and write something down. I guess my head is all too messy for me to write down reasoneble things.

But! Life goes on as usually. Nothing big to say. Still figthing a long though fight with my depression.
It feels like it's getting worse.
I guess I'll never fully recover from any of this.
It's like I keep figthing and asking for them to let go of the chains around me, but everytime I look in the mirror I get the same answer.
I have never had so many scars on me as I have now.

But I can finally make a ponytail with my hair! Keep on growing god dammit!! xD

Working in the shop is also going fine at the moment. I'm just a bit afraid of staying out in the shop with all the costumers since I suffer from panick attacks with too many people. Even when I sit in the back of the room working it's though. All the voices are too loud.
It's gotten to the point where I really am not allowing anyone to touch me/hug me or even just pat my shoulder. It makes my heart almost skip a beat.
I'm afraid of everything and nothing at the same time.

I really don't know what to do of myself. Hmmm

I really need to talk to my parents again soon or write a letter for them.

Hmmm.

Let me fade away into nothing and everything....

1 kommentar: