onsdag den 1. juni 2011

Meeting..

Today I had another meeting, yet again.
I feel bad everytime because I have to tall and open myself up to people I don't know and who doesn't understand any of the things I'm going through.
To my luck, the meeting was short and it was just for me to get a chance to meet both of my consulents.

After the meeting I went to a big second hand stor just to have a quick look before headding to work.
I bought this super cute dress <3


It reminds me of the dresses I wore as a kid.

I actually thought about some things today. And I got a episode of my life cleared. It felt good to somehow come to peace with that problem and maybe it can help me move a bit on. Sorry if I'm not telling much about it I just don't like other people to know that part of my life, since many may judge me in a bad way.
But it has open my mind to why I did what I did, and I'm kinda glad now that I did it in a weird way.

I may also buy a new phone soon eventhough i don't have any money at the moment.
I think I'm gonna get the Nokia N8 in blue ^-^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar