torsdag den 7. juli 2011

Lost weight!

After a long time with fearing the weight scale, since I knew I had gained some weight, I finally pulled myself togther and got on it Sunday morning.
To my surprise I had lost weight!
I was really happy to see that! I had noticed a little difference in my body so that's way I think I got the courage to step on the weight scale.
I just wanna lose about 2-3 kg. yet and then I'll be at the weight where I feel the best with my body.
I don't wanna go back down to 42 kg. that was too far and this time I hope I can control my eating disorder better then I did 1-1½ year ago.
I just hope my parents won't notice it too much because than they probably will admidt to some mental facility!
I wanna win this battle on my own! I know I can do it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar