torsdag den 26. november 2015

busy busy!

So, yeah once again my blog have been out of focus in my life.
I do't know what's wrong O_o' 
anyway! a lot has been going on lately! 
I work hard on my mental health 3-4 times a week which is really exhausting, but doing nothing is exhausting too. I started on some new medicin as well.
There's a lot of plans for the next couple of month that's gonna be really difficult for me, but I will live through it like I always do ^-^
I finally started working out again. I follow my neighbours program so I almost workout everyday, hope to see some results. And at the same time I have found myself in a situation I haven't been in for so many years that I stopped counting a long time ago, but I have fallen in love, with that neighbour of mine. It's super silly but I have never felt so safe and calm around anyone like I am with him. 
But my only problem is I don't know if he feels the same way about me and I'm scared and to shy to ask because I don't want anything to go wrong between us as friends, if he doesn't feel that way.
I'm just gonna take it as it come I guess ^^' 
Other then that my sister is pregnant! She's gonna have a little boy and is set to give birth the 26th of december! So it's soon! 
And my best friend is also pregnant but with a girl! I'm so happy for her and happy that it's a girl! and they're gonna get marry too so yeah a lot of things. It's going to be a challenge but I'm going to give it a go! 
I try as much as I can to be creative too and my next blog will hopefully have some pictures of some of my latest stuff! Uh! and next week I'm going to get a new tattoo! super excited about that! Of course there will be pictures too :D 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar